How To Create Binance API Keys
Updated: 30 Apr, 2019
Here are the steps to create API keys from your Binance account.
- Log in to your Binance Account
- Navigate to Account page. In the API section click on enable/API Setting.
- Enter the API label ‘Path app’ and click on ‘Create new key’.
- The system may ask for further authentication and require an email confirmation. Confirm the key creation via the email sent by Binance.
- When redirected back to the API screen by the email confirmation, click on the ‘Edit’ button for the Path app.
- Uncheck ‘Enable Trading’ and click ‘Save’. Ensure only Read Info is checked.
The API information will be shown, a key and a secret value. Copy these to the Path app when requested.